Visiting Pilots & Visitors.
All pilots from other clubs are welcome to come and fly with us.
Visitors/Public are also welcome to visit us. (Check flying times before visiting. Please note - the access road is a bit rough but driveable.)
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL PILOTS AND VISITORS!
- Third parties, and members of the public, are informed that the BRCC Airfield is private.
- Model flying activities can cause potential injury to persons or damage to property.
- Individuals who enter the premises (BRCC Airfield) do so at their own risk.
- The BRCC and its members will not be held liable for any such injuries or damages.
- Pilots and Visitors alike, must familiarise themselves with our club Rules and Regulations before visiting the BRCC Airfield.
The runway size is 200 x 10m.
We are registered with SAMAA and have a letter of consent from King Shaka International Airport to operate our airfield.